I was wanting to make a scripture board for my family. I've sort of made it a goal to memorize a scripture every few days...this turned out to be super cheap and turned out super cute.
- wood (mine is about 11'' x11'')
- paint of choice
- Chalkboard vinyl
- regular black vinyl
- black ink pad
- Paint board
- rub black ink along edges
- cut out a shape for your chalkboard vinyl.
- attach chalkboard vinyl to board
- measure space left for wording, cut out of regular vinyl (sticker letters would totally work too.
- attach letters.
Easy peesy! I also put a little hanger thing on the back and have it hanging under our family home evening board. It turned out super cute!