Every fall ladies from our Church get together and do a craft night. This year I took a leap and did a craft. I think it turned out adorable.
I don't have any picture of the process to make them, but it is super easy.
- Small piece of metal (I get mine from Lowes in the roofing area for about $1.
- Fabric that is about the size of a fat quarter....you can use a piece that is a little smaller.
- Hot glue and hot glue gun
- Ribbon (I used 24'')
I didn't iron my fabric, and it turned out just fine.
- Cut fabric down to a little larger than the metal
- Lay fabric down and put metal on top of it. Hot glue one side of the fabric
- Hot glue the opposite side, but stretch the fabric tightly to get out any wrinkles
- Hot glue two reminding sides while stretching fabric when need be.
- Use a Crop-o-dile and punch holes into the metal.
- String ribbon through holes....now it's ready to hang.
These magnets were SO easy! I got magnets from Hobby Lobby and gems that were about the same size and just glued the gems on. Love!