Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Primary Lesson cards

I've been teaching Primary at Church for almost two years. I can't believe it's been that long. My go to site for resources has always been Sugardoodle. It is so easy to just go and look at a certain lesson and pick out a coloring page or some other neat activity.

When I went to Sugardoodle for my first lesson in January, I found a totally awesome resource. Primary Lesson Cards! It has little 1/4 sheet and occasionally a 1/2 sheet printable for each lesson. I don't even have to search through the options and find which works best for my class. They are perfect! It gives them a little activity to do, not just a coloring sheet.

A few weeks ago I put together little books for my 7-8 year olds. They got to take them home and can add their new sheet each Sunday. Perfect!


If you are teaching from the Primary 2 manual, you need to check out this resource!

No comments:

Post a Comment